mayb...ng should take notes rite..
Realize that you have to reach a point of wanting to get over
Cut off all communication
Do not hook up at all
When the going gets tough, recall why the two of you broke up
Realize that just because this relationship is over, it doesn't mean that you'll never find love again
Take care of yourself
Don't try to get through this alone
Be open and honest about how you're feeling
Let yourself cry if you want to
Use your breakup as an opportunity to become the person you have always wanted to be
Avoid equipping yourself to wallow
Do anything you can to make yourself feel desirable and confident again
Endure the pain and loneliness bravely
- Don't tell you still love them.
- Don't pretend that you're still together or think of yourselves as a couple.
- Never ask "How are you?"
- Don't be so negative as to believe that you will never love anyone as much as your first love.
- Remember that getting your heart broken for the first time is a fact of life and an inevitable experience.
- Keep busy with your friends and college/school work.
- Do not be afraid to move on.
- Don't find an excuse to ask them about any situation.
- Don't stay up at night thinking about him.
- If you have to, break off any contact with them.
- Decide if you want to try to still have them in your life.
- If you believe in a religion, then seek help spiritually.
- Do not be afraid to love again.
- It's easier to just not care.
- Avoid statements like "I'll never get over him.
- Just remember that there is always a first time for everything.
- Get rid of any possessions of your ex you may still have.
- It might help to take some time away from seeing your first love for a while.
- Indulge any activity, interest or personal taste.
- Cultivate new hobbies.
- Resist the temptation to go into their accounts. It will make the pain worse.
- Try writing what you're feeling.
Nong Nit Photiwong..u can do it...