Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life


When I wake up in the morning and I look around I see happiness and beautiful things everywhere. The birds are singing and flowers are blooming with all their glories in my garden. I am neither perfect nor free from trouble, but I think positively. And I remember, “I love the person who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection.” Acknowledge the existence of negative thought. Replace it for a positive one.

Having positive attitude is seeing the glass half full. No doubt, we all pursued the goal of happiness in our life. What is happiness? Money? Fame? Health? Money can make life easier and comfortable. But whether all the rich and famous people are happy? The real happiness is within us, the inner-self. We have to learn how to live with life. If you think about something positive, there is obviously no room negativity. So be happy, positive attitude is we all need in this world of today. So always remember Be thankful for yesterday, and be happy today. Be happy today, and prosper tomorrow. You don't need money to be happy, only a smile. Your dreams will come true, but first you must be true to yourself.Share love and smiles with others, and the world will share with you in return.